Topic 1: The history of experiments on human behavior
• Topic 2: The basic methodology of social science experiments, and its pros and cons
• Topic 3: Comparison of the different kinds of social science experiments (ex: field studies,
vignette studies, survey studies, behavioral studies)
• Topic 4: Comparison of social science experiments with a different social science methodology
(ex: conducting surveys, participant observation)
• Topic 5: The ethics of experimentation on human beings
• Topic 6: Case study of an experiment
• Topic 7: Critique an experiment
Paper Guidelines and Grading Rubric
1. Paper must be 7-8 pages in length (no more, no less), double-spaced, 12 point font, 1 inch margins,
typed and submitted via Canvas’ inbox (10 pts).
2. Use a minimum of three relevant terms from the course textbook, and demonstrate clearly how the
terms support your topic of discussion (10 pts).
3. Identified terms must be clearly defined and cited within the text of the paper using ASA guidelines;
textbook reference must also be listed at the end of the paper using ASA guidelines (10 pts).
3 SOURCES FROM BOOK which is Schutt, Russell K. 2015. Investigating the Social World: The Process and Practice of Research, 8th ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications. In addition one outside peer reviewed source.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE