Benchmark Assignment – Transition Planning
Imagine that the first IEP team meeting is approaching in which the team will be discussing a transition plan for Sam.
Create a written proposal presentation to be shared with family and professionals that collaboratively promotes creating a satisfying life for Sam after secondary school. Within the presentation, facilitate preliminary discussions about transition planning for Sam regarding:
- Social relationships; and
- Post-secondary education and/or training.
The presentation should also promote active and collaborative participation from Sam, his family, and professionals working with Sam. Accordingly, the proposal should evidence collaborative activities and strategies that:
- Include linguistically responsive practices;
- Are respectful to all individuals and promote ethical professional practice;
- Are culturally responsive; and
- Promote understanding, conflict resolution, and consensus for improving programs, services, and outcomes for Sam.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE