“Effect of transparent pricing on consumer value perception.’
Transparent pricing is revealing the cost structure to consumers, that is along with the total price a consumer sees the cost of materials, transportation, taxes, labour, etc. That is on the price tag consumer can see the total price along with the cost break down.
I want the paper to be about transparent pricing in fashion. One of the brands who started using this pricing strategy is Everlane. You can have a look what they do.
Research questions are asfollows: but you can adjust those.
- What is the relation between transparent pricing and consumers’ perceived value?
- What is transparent pricing?
- What is perceived value and how it is formed?
- What is expected relation between TP and PV?
- What is the process behind?
- How can it help segment consumers? What segments more sensitive to TP?
For theory: there is not much academic literature on transparent pricing yet, please use pricing literature, especially partitioned pricing and bundled pricing streams of literature, to build the discussion.
Method: it has to be an experiment. On line survey in Qualtrics. Stimuli would be a picture presenting a fashion product (two conditions: transparent price and consolided price). Analysis should be done using SPSS. We need to test parallel mediation model
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE