Present complex internal business information using three different methods appropriate to the user’s needs (P2)
You have been asked to prepare a presentation summarising the current issues within your chosen organisation.
You must then share the same information with senior management and the staff. Remember who you are communicating with in each case. Make sure the language and content are suitable for the audience.
- Prepare a verbal presentation for business journalist about what the financial information shows about the performance of the business.
- Produce a brief written report on what the information shows about the performance of the business. This report should be suitable for the directors or the senior management of the business.
- Produce a graph/chart to help explain your data and incorporate it into either the report or the presentation.
Produce corporate communications (P3)
Conduct independent research into the marketing plans of your organisation. You need to communicate information about the business or one of its products or services.
Produce a poster or leaflet to advertise one of the organisation’s products or services. Make sure that your document is ‘fit for purpose’. Things to consider are:-
- Page layout
- Text formatting
- Use of images
- Combining information from a range of applications
- Use of specialist hardware and software
- Evaluate the external corporate communications of an existing product or service (P4)
Looking at the three posters above please comments on the different aspects of the marketing materials used to attract customers. Which of the posters would make you purchase the product? Give a minimum of 3 reasons for your answer. Justify your answer.
- Which of the posters do you think is the least effective? Give a minimum of 3 reasons for your answer. Justify your answer.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of business information and its communication as key contributors to the success of an organisation, using examples to illustrate your points (D2)
Choose one method of communication used by your organisation and evaluate how effective it is in contributing to the success of the business.
- Describe the type of information used: (verbal, written, mulit-media, web based), Poster, advert, Sponsorship campaign, packaging, endorsements).
- What information does this convey? (Update knowledge, inform future developments, strategic direction, SWOT analysis, offering competitive insight), communicating sales promotions.
- What is it trying to achieve? (target market)
- Give the strengths and the weaknesses.
- How does this contribute to criteria for success? (What are the company aims for Finance, HR, Marketing, Ethical/Environmental)
- Take a similar communication from a competitor and compare them. Which is more successful with its communications? Which is more successful at meeting the mission/aims of the organisation? Which is more appropriate for the audience? Is the reliability of both data sources the same? Justify your decisions using examples.
- Finally, which of these communications made the greatest contribution to the success of the business? Justify your answer with a minimum of 3 well explained points.
- Make a recommendation for improvement of your chosen communication based on what you have learned.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE