Directions copy the test into a document (not a .pages document). Insert your answers within the questions in the appropriate answer slots. Copy your word document into your fresh email to me (not a reply to mine sending this exam). And return your responses within 7 days from sending. Do not use any web site that answers my questions. This exam is for you to review my webinars, in which I have condensed what I find to be most important, for your memory’s sake. Failure to follow instructions is a five point raw score deduction.
59 points normalized to 100
- 10Name the two solvents active in life systems ______________ & B._________________
- 15Identify the solvent of the two above that would dissolve the following: (use your scheme of A& B)
- Ca ion
- Phosphate, PO4-3.
- Carbon dioxide
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Potassium Ion
- Magnesium ion, Mg+2.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B3.
- sodium ion
- ketone bodies
- What is the function of Vitamin H? _____________ Give its B complex identification.______________.
- 2What is vitamin b17? name___________________ Its purported function________________?
- 18Identify the individual amino acids by their unique letters in order.
- 8Match of those listed above in the unique letter protein chain:
- Which letter corresponds to a bent (constrained angle) amino acid backbone ?
- Which letter amino acid may be involved in bonding within the protein by disulfide bonding?
- Which two letters amino acids contain a sulfur atom?
- Which two have a side chain carboxylic acid?
- Which two involve an imine (C=N) functional group
- 1Which functional group describes the peptide bond between adjacent amino acids?
- Carboxylic acid
- 3What is the sequence of the peptide bond (three atoms repeating elements in the protein backbone)?
- 2What two functional groups are in each amino acid (choose two)?
- Carboxylic acid
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE