What are the impacts of the integrated technological system in reinforcing border protection frameworks and border security officials’ response to emerging threats?
Conduct research and write a research paper that is between 10 to 12 pages in length and includes the following basic structure.
- Identify a key issue and supporting research question in Homeland Security and Emergency Management (one page).
- Create one research hypothesis that may answer the research question. You may use one that you formulated for Week 1 assignment, (one page). The hypothesis must be clearly stated in a stand-alone statement then supported with a paragraph discussion.
- Establish research variables for analysis and subsequent confirmation or refute of the research hypothesis (roughly two to three pages). The research variables must be clearly stated in a stand-alone statement then supported with a paragraph discussion to describe the type of variable, whether is it dependent or independent.
- Conduct a Literature Review for the topic selected. (two to four pages).
- Analyze the research question and supporting hypothesis (one to two pages).
- Construct a conclusion of research (results and answer of the research) (one to two pages).
- Include a reference page
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE