KM and HR – What has KM got to offer?
- KM and HR – A review of literature – What we know and what we don’t know
- Improving organisational performance through KM and HR integration
- KM and HR in small businesses
- How can organisations learn effectively?
- Introducing KM into organisations: What every HR manager should consider
- KM, HR and IT – The quest for integration in organisations
- KM in the public sector organisations: What are the challenges and how can HR managers address them?
Assignments should be word processed: 12pt font size, with 1.5 or double line spacing
You are encouraged to select your own IT&HR related issue (as listed in the course syllabus) for the essay topic but it is important that you discuss this with the tutor and get their approval. Alternatively, there is the option to select one of the sample essay topics listed in page 3.
You can finish your essay using a method you are familiar with, for example one of the following:
- Drawing upon a relevant theory or concept to analyze a practical case
- Discussing the potential application of a theory or concept on HR issues
- Comparing different theories and methods
- Generally discussing the problems, challenges, opportunities for “IT & HR” in the present and future
The essay should demonstrate that
- You are clear on key concepts and theories
- You know the main practical trend of using IT in HR management
- You are able to explore, analyse and convey an understanding of IT related HR issues
The essay length should be 3000 words excluding reference and title. You should use 12 font, 1.5-line spaced, and Harvard Style Reference (recommended).
- Careful writing: no obvious misspellings, a good structure
- Clear concepts and theories. You should have a brief literature review
- Deep analysis and logical reasoning
- Meaningful conclusion, fresh insights, sharp discussion and useful suggestions
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE