What is organizational culture, climate, and ethical decisions and practices. Use the academic sources embedded in the steps or other resources of like quality, written by authoritative sources.
● Identify consequences: Describe the likely consequences of these concepts for an organization’s operations. See sample questions below.
● Describe culture and climate: Describe the current organizational culture and climate. See sample questions below.
● Describe approach to ethical decisions and practices: Think about the meaning of ethics and how they are applied in your organization. Does your leadership model them? Are employees placed in uncomfortable situations? How are ethical standards communicated?
● Assess implications for organization: Assess the implications of the above issues for your organization. For example, what does it mean that the organization has the type of culture and climate you identified?
● Recommend actions: Recommend actions your COO should consider implementing to facilitate a shift in the organization’s culture, climate, and ethical decision-making to ensure closer alignment with its organizational mission and values. If you don’t see a need for any changes, why?
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE