When is conflict functional, positive, or a benefit? When is conflict dysfunctional or a negative?
We say conflict management rather than conflict resolution because sometimes we want conflict. Sometimes conflict can be a good thing. Conflict can be functional or dysfunctional.
Address the following questions in this forum:
- What do you think of when you hear the word conflict?
- When is conflict functional, positive, or a benefit?
- When is conflict dysfunctional or a negative?
If you can provide an example of a functional conflict or a dysfunctional conflict, please do so. It always adds to our understanding when you add real-world experiences to our discussions.
What aspects of the video relate to your own experiences? (AS A NURSE)
What kinds of things in an organizations’ environment (internal and external) make change necessary?
President Obama was and still is strongly behind healthcare reform. Healthcare reform was proposed and passed by Congress as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This act, often referred to as Obamacare, is not popular with many Americans.
Some of you might recall the start of the Act which experienced some major technical problems. Now many people are enrolled in the program. However, it is still facing resistance, and is about to be repealed and replaced.
In this forum, address the following questions, comparing the process to Lewin’s model for Managing Change.
- According to Lewin’s model, what things did President Obama do well to manage the change?
- Why do you suppose many people are strongly against the change? Please provide factual support for your point of view.
- If he could go back as leader, is there anything that President Obama could have done differently to gain more support for the change?
- Obamacare is still very much a major topic affecting American Health care. This is despite the fact that Congress almost repealed and replaced the ACA.
- However let’s go back to the implementations of ACA and learn from history. What do you think could have been done differently in the implementation of the act at the executive, national, federal, or state level?
- What suggestions would you make to improve the current Obama Care System?
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE