Dilemma: Ethic, Law, and Professionalism: Write an essay in which a situation/interaction/moral dilemma is examined from ethical, legal and professional perspectives”. [2 500 words]
- Note that the essay should consist in a sustained examination of a single scenario. Think of yourself as a ‘moral detective’ whose aim is to:
–Engage in moral reasoning in order to understand the ethical, legal, and professional challenges being posed by this particular moral dilemma.
–Ensure that your response to this moral dilemma is informed by your knowledge of legal constraints and professional guidelines.
- These objectives are best achieved by addressing all learning outcomes for this assignment
- Provide your reader with a roadmap of the essay.
–Have an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph. Here, you should set out the purpose of the essay.
- Best to divide the body of the essay into four substantive sections, each corresponding to one of the four learning outcomes.
- The essay should be internally coherent — again, avoid simply providing a ‘shopping list’ of key concepts.
–Your reader should be able to see how each sentence and paragraph contributes to an analysis of the chosen scenario from an ethical, legal, and professional angle.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE